About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update!!

As I sit here bored, I realize it's been a while since I've posted. Not too much has happened.. Well mostly just one thing actually....

I think I like someone.. Emphasis on the think.... He's a really nice guy, but he used to be kind of creepy... He would text me sometimes and try to get me to hang out with him when we've never talked before.. A few months ago, I just realized that I liked a different guy, but as always, he likes my friend.. Every single guy I have liked, she has taken away because she is such a flirt. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but she has a boyfriend and she flirts with all these people and she "doesn't even know it." I don't understand how she doesn't know, but that's what she claims. Whatever.
Back to this guy. He used to be a creep and weird and all, but I've talked to him for about a week now and he seems nice.. I'm just afraid, though, because he acts just like my ex. My friends didn't like my ex at all and they've heard me talk about this guy before and they think he's weird... So I'm kind of keeping this to myself and a few others.. I know it makes me sound superficial, but yes, it's embarrassing because he's known around the school as a creepy weirdo.. But he is really nice.. And I like having someone to talk to... We're trying to find a time to hang out, but I don't know when. Fridays there's usually a basketball game and Saturdays I like to be with my friends.. Oh well.. We'll see where it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment