About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.. (:

I love snow! Today was the first snow fall of winter 2011-2012! I don't think you understand how excited I am about it. I absolutely love winter! I love the pretty snow! I love putting up the tree! I love making 50-75 (literally) cookies with my mom! I love getting all warm and cosy with a book and coffee beside the fireplace. As you can imagine, this is exactly the way I spend my snow days. 

I love waking up in the morning to get a text from the school saying school is cancelled. I love sleeping till noon all warm in my bed. I also love baking things, no matter what season, and in the winter I can bake things with all the extra time I have during snow days.

I love being able to go to school every day with a sweater and scarf on. Those are my two favorite things to wear. I love being warm and cozy and I think scarves are the cutest things ever. I also have a new obsession with pea-coats. I just think they are adorable with a scarf and boots. My mom always tells me she won't get me a new coat because I got a varsity jacket my freshman year of high school thinking I would play sports the rest of high school, well I quit basketball and got cut from volleyball, so I have those two sports on the back and I look stupid because I don't have a letter, either. Oh well. Back to clothes. I love Christmas. Every year I either get clothes or money and that means I basically get a whole new wardrobe. These are basically the three things I absolutely need.
Cable Knit Scarf  Devin Military Peacoat   Marled Pullover Sweater  
I also love the music! That might be my favorite part. They have been playing Christmas music in Wal-Mart for a week or so and it makes me so happy. It's just what makes every kid in the world feel excited and happy. I have been listening to it for over a month now and I just can't seem to stop. It just fills my heart. I also love the movies! They're either about Christmas miracles, which make me cry, Christmas love, which make me cry, or it's a sad Christmas movie, which also makes me cry. 25 Days Till Christmas on ABC Family is quite possibly the best thing that has happened to this earth. I watch all the classics and sing along to all the songs and get to watch them over and over because I usually record them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment