About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oooopss... New post!

So everyone that just saw that last post.. That was my friend Katie. Different person from the previous post about Kate. (:
She kind of just attacked my blog as I was thinking of things to write about.. Oh well..
She is psycho.. But it's okay cus I love her.. (:

So anyway, I don't really know what to talk about, so I will just have to tell you 5 ways how to turn summer into fall and winter.
1. Say you have your favorite summer shirt, but it's only a tank top. Well, all you need to do is add some skinny jeans, flats, and a cardigan and you're set for fall.
2. Your hair was oh so blonde and beautiful in the summer. (Like mine) Don't go crazy and get your hair colored dark like I did. Big mistake. It will turn out green or gray and nobody wants that. All you need is a few low lights and you're good to go.
3. Your nails. Forget the pastel colors and go for the brown or red nails. It will definitely match the feel outside and it will get you in the mood for warm clothes.
4. Food! Everyone loves burgers and smoothies outside on the picnic table. Instead of burgers, make a pizza or some soup. Everyone loves pizza and soup. And forget the smoothies, well actually you can still have those every so often, but start up the coffee maker. And for those who don't like coffee, have a nice cup of tea and curl up with a good book. It's the best way to get through those lazy Sundays.
5. "Put on some pants." says Kate. She says people need to stop wearing shorts when it's only 40 degrees outside. It annoys me too, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment