About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Soo.. It's been a long time since I've blogged. I haven't really had much to write about. Now I do.

I've always been interested in style and beauty and things, but I've never really had the money or body to wear whatever I want. When I see something on Pinterest it always makes me wonder what it would look like on my body.

I see people wearing scarves. I absolutely love wearing scarves. I'm actually wearing one right now. I would wear a scarf every day if I could, but sadly, I only have about three. I have a larger chest, so when I wear a scarf I feel like people don't notice it as much. I can wear a low-cut top and a scarf so I'm not constantly worrying about what people are looking at.

I also love skinny jeans, though I can't always wear them. I have one pair that are kind of big at the bottom, and that bugs me. I want skinny jeans that will fit around my waist, hide my love-handles, but still be tight at the bottom. I have also been obsessed with colored pants, but my school is small enough that everyone would think I was weird.. Sure there are some people around school who wear red skinny jeans. I absolutely love them, but people who wear them are either rebelious and are expected to wear something bright and stand-out-ish or they are popular and anything they wear will be cute and everyone will love them. I just feel like if I were to wear something different, people would think I was just looking for attention.

I really like to do different things to my hair. I love curling my hair, but when I do it never stays throughout the day. I straighten my hair almost every day, and I feel like that gets monotonous. I would curl my hair more often, but then I have to wake up an hour earlier just so I can get it done. And when I have to wake up at 5:30, my mom gets mad when I "intrude" on her bathroom space. She always says she wants me to curl my hair more often and look nice, but when I do she doesn't like me in her area. She confuses me.

I do my nails two or three times a week. I can't stand seeing my nails completely bare for more than a day. When I get on Pinterest, there are always so many things I could do to my nails to jazz them up, but when I try it, they don't turn out right. I just wish there was an easy way I could do my nails and make them different. And, when I do my nails they always chip the day after I do them. I've tried finding tricks online that could help prevent that, but nothing seems to work. My friend told me about a different way, though. She told me to soak my nails in vinegar once I get my old nail polish off, use Nail Envy by OPI as a base coat, use whatever color, use a top coat, and then once they are completely dry soak them in ice water. I don't know how this will work, but I hope it does. I want long, perfectly square nails. That is my dream.

Sometimes I just feel like coming to school in an extreme outfit, just to see what people say. I want to wear yellow skinny jeans with a grey long-sleeve and a black scarf and black high heels. I know that wouldn't be the ideal outfit for school, but I feel like it would get me noticed. One of my biggest fears is not being remembered from high school. I just hope that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment