About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Friday, February 10, 2012

I love myself the way I am..

I love myself the way I am because I know I have my flaws, but then again, so does everyone else. I love myself the way I am because no one else can be just like me. I will always have one unique thing about me that sets me apart from the rest of the world. (Hence the name, I'm not one of them..)

My life is perfect just the way it is. I know there are things I want to change and things I want to happen in the future, but there's no rush. The life I live now is just what any 16-year-old girl wants. I like being young and crazy with my friends, and no one can take that away.

I've often thought about what my life would be like if I didn't have the friends I have today. What if we had never met? What if I had gone to a different school? Would I act the way I do today? And the answer is no. Without the people I see every second of every day, I would be lost. I don't know how my life could go on. I know that if I had went to a different school, I would act completely different. I act the way I do because of my friends. I'm not a follower, but I'm definitely not a leader. There are things in life that can tear you down, but there are people in life that will lift you back up. My life would be nothing without the people who lift me back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment