About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I want I want I want I want....

So, I usually don't post about things like clothes or makeup or things like that. It's usually just what's happening in my life, but today, I just felt like posting about this. :)

Since it is basically spring already with all of the beautiful weather, I have been wearing shorts every day. But since it's just the beginning of the season, I haven't really gotten around to shopping for my summer wardrobe. Here are some things I really think I need:

Colored shorts!! I've seen the colored jeggings throughout winter, and it really makes me want colored shorts.

Floral dress!! For the dressier occasions throughout the summer, like weddings or church.

I know these were in last summer, but I don't see these going out of style.

I just saw a post for this today, and I've decided it will be a necessity. It's mostly for those summer days when you don't feel like putting on a ton of makeup just to be with friends.

Well, that's pretty much it..
P.S. I'm sorry for my last post, I just really needed to vent to someone. My friends don't exactly know what I have to deal with, but they've experienced some things pretty close. I love you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment