About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Boys, boys, boys, boys, and more BOYS!

So I know that in my previous post, "Long time, no see" I mentioned boys. Well, I would like to elaborate on that a little. I already said I was alone, and I still am, but in a way, I think I might want to be.

I know I want someone to talk to and I want to have someone there for as long as they can be. I don't want to sound desperate, though. That is the one thing I don't want to do. I hate it when people go around feeling sorry for themselves because they don't have a guy by their side, but if you don't have a boyfriend, chances are, there's a reason why. I also don't want to be the kind of person who needs a man by her side all of her life. I can be independent when I want to be, but other times it's nice to have someone to lean on.

What kind of boy do I want, you ask? Well that's a good question. I'm not really too picky, but he needs to be funny and outgoing. There is no way I would ever date a person who is quiet and shy and doesn't talk. They wouldn't fit in with my friends and family and they would be completely opposite from me. I'm also not the kind of person who needs them to be the best looking. There are plenty of guys who I think are attractive and aren't the hottest guys I know.

The one thing that I love though, is a country boy. I love them covered in mud and driving a Ford. I'm also not the most country girl out there, but I love it out there. The wide open skies and all the things you can do. I love to ride four wheelers and I've always wanted to  have horses. I also love the tall, dark, and handsome guy. I love it when guys do things for girls, like buy them flowers or take them on a special date. I guess these two things could be mixed into one. That would be the ideal man, for me at least.

I guess you could say I have high standards, but I'm not going to date just some boy next door. They need to be special. They need to stand out, but also need to be able to fit in with my family and friends. I just want it to happen fast! I'm tired of waiting! Why can't it happen just like it does in the movies, when I pass a note to a friend telling her who my crush is and he intercepts it and meets me outside a church? Or I find a nerdy guy and make him turn into someone much hotter and we ride off on his lawn mower? Or the bad boy at school is paid to ask me out and we seem to fall in love? Or I go away with my parents on vacation and meet a sexy dancer? Why can't my life be like a great 80's movie?

For now I'm just sitting here.. Waiting for the perfect guy to show up and sweep me off my feet.. (Yeah right)

No comments:

Post a Comment