About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girls....

So this is kind of what's been on my mind the past few days. Girls. Why do you have to be so stupid about things?! Like when someone tells you that you're trashy, usually that's a sign. Like, "Hey. Maybe I should wear a tank top under a see through shirt instead of just wearing a white bra!" And if I see one more body part from this person because her clothes are so tight and small, I think I might just rip them off her body. I mean, come on! We are in HIGH SCHOOL! If we were all strippers I would completely understand. But no. And when you're an overweight person, don't wear skin tight clothes. I'm overweight and my clothes fit me! I don't wear tight short shorts to school, especially in the winter! When it's cold outside, wear pants. Simple as that.

Another thing that happened this week. There's this girl at school, let's call her Ashley, she has been talking crap about my best friend with my other friends. Okay. Obviously they're going to tell us. It's not like we don't talk. And to top it all off, she is still mad about something that happened, literally, 4 months ago! GET OVER IT!!! Her only argument of why she's mad is because it "ruined her life." We're in high school. When you go off to college, no body will ever remember what happened in high school. Ever! Nobody remembers now!!

Well now that all of that is out of my system, I can have a good night's sleep. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment