About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

English

My Junior English grade sucks. I have been failing that class since the first day of school. Our teacher told us read two books over the summer, only instead of reading the right two books, I read about six wrong ones. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love reading, but I only want to read when the book is something I would like. I don't like it when people tell me what to read, especially "classic novels." That phrase means old, boring, and hard to understand. I just want to be able to read my own books on my own time.

The second week of school, we had tests over those two books. Guess who failed both tests. Me. Guess who doesn't want to be in AP anymore. Me. Also, today we have a test over the seven short stories we have read thus far. He is letting the CP and regular english use their notes and study guides on their tests. Not us. He thinks because we're in the AP class that we're smarter. No. Over half of the class is failing. But whatever. It's his last year teaching so he probably doesn't even care. I love him as a person, but he is a terrible teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment