About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I hate my life..

So, remember that diet that was supposed to happen? Yeah, I fail. I said I was only going to eat junk food one day a week, well that was Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and today. I've still been eating less than what I used to so maybe it will still work. I want to go work out sometime this week, but I don't know if I can. I have been so overwhelmed with homework and musical practice for 3 hours every night. I might go Wednesday, maybe. We'll see how that goes.

Another reason I don't like my life: guys. I try my best to flirt with guys, I really do. But they're always either taken or way too good for me. I've come to decide that guys don't talk to me because of my weight and the way I look. That sounds really bad, but I know it's true. I just wish it was easier for me to lose weight so I could talk to guys all the time and have a boyfriend all the time. I hate writing about guys because I could go on and on about it. I also don't want to sound desperate, but I pretty much am. I haven't had a boyfriend in over a year. Gr. I'm done talking about boys.

I also don't like school. No. I hate school. Why do we have to do homework? It's pointless. Can't we just do it in class?
Anatomy study guide and chapter questions are basically the only grades I get in that class except for tests. If I don't do good on those, it lowers my grade like crazy because the tests are extremely hard.
In history, we have to type 20 vocab per chapter for 5 chapters. 100 vocab. I just started today. I have 16 done. Screw my life.
Pre-Calc isn't too hard for me, it just takes too long. It takes me at least an hour to do 30 questions for homework. Of course I'm not going to do that with all of this other homework I have.
English is my worst class this year. Our teacher is super hard and he assigns at least 2 essays due a week. I usually end up staying up until midnight doing it. We also have to memorize about a million and a half latin and greek prefixes and suffixes. I think we're having a test in a few weeks, but I don't know because he doesn't tell us anything. Gr.
Not to mention Model United Nations. It's a group at our school where we basically go to a college with a problem topic and a country and we have to find a solution to this problem topic. For the college we're going to first, we have to write a position paper about our country and what we plan to do to fix this. This is our first year we're actually taking this group serious. It's crazy. So on top of all of my other homework tonight, I have to write a position paper.

The only thing that gets me through is my friends and family. My friends are always there for me and I know I can go talk to my mom about anything. I just wish this year was easier. I wish I could just skip forward to where I'm out of school and I have a job and a family of my own and I don't have to worry about stuff like this anymore... Oh well. I'll live I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment