About Me

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.-Journey I love music and I love books. Oh, and I have the greatest friends ever. :)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I've come to a conclusion..

I've come to a conclusion that I'm overweight.
I've come to a conclusion that I need to lose weight.
I've come to a conclusion that it will be hard, but I can push through it.

Almost everyday I hear people calling me fat and I've finally decided I'm going to do something about it. I see all of these people walking around with their boyfriends and their tiny little clothes. I want that. I want to be able to fit into a size 8. Not 14. I don't like shopping for that reason. I hate walking around looking fat and hearing people talk about me behind my back.

I want to lose weight so bad, but I don't think people realize how hard it is for me to do that. I don't like exercising, but I guess i can get over it.

Gahhh.. Why can't it be easy?! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh elyse. i don't think you need to lose weight at all, you are absolutely beautiful, and those girls that are talking about you are probably just jealous or mean. seriously, you are one of the prettiest girls that i know. work what you got girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach. Seriously. I need to lose weight. I'm not healthy. But thanks anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rach. I have never thought any of that stuff that you think people are saying about you. I have never heard it either. You're really pretty.

    ReplyDelete